That means “where the water is born ”, is one of the magical places of Riviera Maya, is an incredible natural inlet where the water from the sea combines with the fresh water from the springs and underground rivers, making an incredible and unique ecosystem .
In this amazing nature’s creation exist an exuberant jungle, caves, cenotes and archaeological sites.
Xel-Ha is nature as no one has ever felt it before, a place to share in celebrating the biological parade of the Riviera Maya.
Our Natural Wonder and its open-sea aquarium offer a myriad of land and water activities, ecological attractions, world-class restaurants, and countless more unimaginable experiences
The Xel-Ha Inlet differs from most in not being a mere entrance leading inland from the sea, but also a confluence of underground waterways flowing seawards. The white sands and bright waters of the Riviera Maya, of which Xel-Ha is a formidable example, are due to the disintegrated particles of coral reefs over millions of years
Xel-Ha Inlet houses over 70 recorded species of freshwater and seawater fish, including yellowtails, parrotfish, surgeonfish, jackfish, sergeant majors, grunts, snappers, bonefish, stingrays, chubs, doctorfish, and an occasional barracuda. The endangered queen conch inhabits the waters under careful monitoring and protection. Temporary visitors to the inlet include sea turtles and manatees.
Xel-Ha’s All Inclusive package includes:
– – Park admission.
– – All drinks are included , soft and alcoholic. OPEN BAR ALL DAY LONG.
– – Delicious food among an enormous variety of Mexican and international cuisine for the entire day
( 5 different restaurants ).
– – Snacks.
– – Snorkel equipment, so you can explore the most impressive inlet in Mexico.
– – Lifejacket, so that you can swim safely.
– – Hammocks, so that you can enjoy a delightful rest among incredible scenery.
– – Deckchairs.
– – Floating inner tubes.
– – Amazing adventures like the Trepachanga, the Cliff of Courage, and the Rock Climb.
– – Bicycles
– Beach Towels
- TRANSPORTATION FROM HOTEL,
PICK - UP AT 8.30 AM.
- TOURISTIC GUIDE ENGLISH SPOKEN
- ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE.
- ENTRANCE FEE INCLUDED .
- RETURN TO THE HOTEL AT 6.30 PM